We’re happy to talk with you! Please join us at one of our drop-in office hours during registration and the start of classes. Advising hours will all be online August 17-27 to ensure access for all students. We are happy to arrange in-person meetings for interested students. Online advising hours take place via Zoom. For in-person advising, visit the Gen Ed office on the fourth floor of the Smith Campus Center.
After August 30, advising hours will consist of a mix of in-person and online options.
- Tuesday, August 17, 12-2pm (online)
- Wednesday, August 18, 1-3pm (online)
- Thursday, August 19, 10am-12pm (online)
- Monday, August 23, 2-4pm (online)
- Tuesday, August 24, 1-3pm (online)
- Wednesday, August 25, 10am-12pm (online)
- Thursday, August 26, 3-5pm (online)
- Friday, August 27, 11:30am-1:30pm (online)
- Monday, August 30, 2-4pm (in person)
- Tuesday, August 31, 1-3pm (online)
- Wednesday, September 1, 2:30-4:30pm (in person)
- Thursday, September 2, 1-3pm (in person)
If you're unable to make any of these times, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment. Please note that the Gen Ed office is closed on evenings, weekends, and holidays.
You can also submit questions on the Gen Ed Questions page.