What is the College's distribution requirement?

You must take a departmental course in each of the three main divisions of the Faculty of Arts & Sciences: Arts & Humanities, Science & Engineering, and Social Sciences.  Further information about the distribution requirement can be found on the Office of Undergraduate Education site.

You can determine whether a course will fulfill a distribution requirement by examining the course description on my.harvard.  Courses can also be searched by divisional affiliation on my.harvard: