How do I enroll for a Gen Ed course Pass/Fail?

Information about enrolling in courses Pass/Fail can be found on the Registrar's website. Once you have enrolled in a course, you can fill out a Change of Petition form in the Documents Center of my.harvard.  After completing the form and obtaining the necessary signatures, please submit it to your house.